[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - El Mirage Dry Lake, California, Jan 2005

El Mirage Dry Lake, California, Jan 2005

Post any Ultralight , Aviation related events here

Postby rayjb60 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:00 pm

The day to see Lazairs at El Mirage is quickly approaching, as Chris and I are just about ready to take flight.

I want to do a Weight & Balance to make sure I have the 28% chord balance point right.

All thats left for me, is to rivet the tail fairing in place, and drill a couple holes & fit the wing fairings.

Chris is not to far behind and has to do a bit of covering TLC and he will be on his way as well.

Looking forward to meeting the other 9 El Mirage Lazairs that are stored at the "Ranch".

They must not visit Lazair.com since I have no clue who they might be.

I'll take pics and post them for everyone to see the events as they unfold here at El Mirage.
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby rayjb60 » Mon May 02, 2005 6:14 pm

El Mirage Dry lake is finally dry once again....complete with cars and all manner of fast movers speeding across the Lakebed.....although the sky was void of anything but a breeze.

This weekend May 6-7 will be the one where my taxi/ fast taxi/ taxi-hop/ taxi-fly and test flight will take place.

I hope I have a good weekend of feeling out my Lazair and experiencing the joy of low and slow aviation.

I'll take pictures and movie clips and post them in the Pilots lounge after I get back.

I think Chris may be ready to test fly his Lazair, that weekend as well.

Could be the Lazair airforce dominates the airpsace at El Mirage next weekend. :P
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Previous

Return to Events -- Up and coming events