[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - C-IIII, Maiden flight at CYEL

C-IIII, Maiden flight at CYEL

Add your Movies of LAZAIRS here !!

Postby huronflyer » Wed May 10, 2006 9:58 pm

TX to several days of help from pilot friend Don Selkirk and a break in the weather
I had the joy of getting C-IIII (series 3) up in the air for the first time since last July in Ottawa.
Tonights flight was two short circuits, including one fly-by.
CYEL is 4500' 30 & 12, elevation 1087

On a clear day you can see Lake Huron and Manitoulin Island to the south, tonight was overcast.

I flew C-IGGI one circuit a few weeks ago.

daver
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Wed May 10, 2006 10:00 pm

Here are couple of pics...
Hope fly-by video uploaded and works.

daver
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Wed May 10, 2006 10:01 pm

second pic

drh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Wed May 10, 2006 10:11 pm

trying to upload tonights short video
daver
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Fri May 12, 2006 2:58 am

is anyone having trouble downloading this. i just get a blank page. ozzzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Fri May 12, 2006 10:35 am

I had similar problems, but to get around it, I used the "Quick time player", and pasted the shortcut into it. No problem after that. Nice vid. Too short Dave! Put in some more!

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair movies