[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Help my wife is going to kill me

Help my wife is going to kill me

Help my wife is going to kill me

Postby dtonjes » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:43 pm

I am excited. I bought a Lazair. My wife will probably kill me before the plane does, The only problem is I am in Florida and the Lazair is in Canada in November. Go figure. I am modifying a trailer to go get it. If anyone wants a vacation in Florida to help me put it together there is plenty of room. I think the trailer tires are OK, plenty of tread but would like some advice about possibly getting new ones. I am including some photos of my tow car and tires. I also have a .pdf or .zip file that shows how I am fixing up the trailer. Since this is my first time here how would I go about getting this in the forum since I think I have some pretty good ideas that I would like to share.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dtonjes
Lazair Newbie

Return to Lazair Pilots Lounge