[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Thermalling

Thermalling

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby mochamon » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Peterborough, Ont.

or Peterpatch to the locals. :D
mochamon
Lazair.com Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 am

Lee email Web@Lazair.com if you can't figure out the picture upload problem.

If you or your Dad need props then consider some 34x10 P-tips. Expensive yes but custom matched and proven for the Rotax's.

Pic: George's 34x10 carbon fiber P-tips
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby mochamon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey Shannon,

Pics are on the way as I type this. That is a nice looking prop. I read your review on that prop a while back. I am good for props, but I think my Dad will have to go this route.

Cheers
mochamon
Lazair.com Member

Postby mochamon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 pm

Shannon,

where did you get the carb intake sock, very cool.

Cheers
mochamon
Lazair.com Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm

These pics are of George's plane. He can fill you in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby mochamon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks Shannon

Hey George, where did you get the carb socks?

Also, I noticed you have supports leading from your wing to the midpoint (assumption) of the wing spar. What does this offer?

Thanks
mochamon
Lazair.com Member

Postby lazairiii » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm

The "supports" you reference are actually Jury Struts specific to the Lazair. There were no kits available that I could find when I built my plane starting in 01, so I built my own Jury Strut kit and then installed them on the plane.

The carb socks on the V-stacks are really meant to keep mud dobber bees out of the carbs. I made these up on the wife's sewing machine.

Pics below...
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 pm

and another...
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 pm

and finally...
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby mochamon » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

nice looking bird Lazairiii.

What do the jury struts offer? My bird doesn't have them and I want to know if it is worthwhile to add them.

Thanks,

blue skies soon

can't wait
mochamon
Lazair.com Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lazair - General