[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Does any one know where my Lazair came from?

Does any one know where my Lazair came from?

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby joshuag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi,
Im wondering if any one knows who may have owned my Series III.
I have a log book that says it was flown out of Plum Island Airport in New Hampshire I think in the 90s. I also understand that it was known to attend the Yankee Ultralight Fly In in Greenland, NH.
It would be nice to find out some history if I could.
Thanks very much,
Joshua
joshuag
Lazair.com Member

Postby xgary » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 pm

do you have a serial number?
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby joshuag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

No, no serial#. I was just hoping that maybe some one from New England is familiar with it. There dont seem to be too many Lazairs in Maine.
Thanks.
joshuag
Lazair.com Member

Postby yankeflyer » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I`m tryin to imagine what it looks like to the.

Last bumped by joshuag on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm.
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair - General