[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - D-Cel bumps

D-Cel bumps

General Messages Post you pics as well

D-Cel bumps

Postby Chaosrider » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi,

I just had to move the wings for my Lazair and I noticed that the D-Cel sheeting has some slight bump inward on it (maybe 1-2 mm dented inside), Don't know if it was there already or got that from storage and I was wondering if I should worry about that.

Is the shape of the wing tolerant for a bit of that kind of things ?(They are small and really not deep)
Chaosrider
Lazair.com Member

Re: D-Cel bumps

Postby ozzie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 am

Small dents are not to much of a problem and are usually caused from bumping them when moving them around. i used a small suction cup to pull a few out with resonable results.
ozzie
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair - General