C-IBGX Where are you?

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby Roger Winger » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:12 pm

In 1984 I built a Lazair and sold the completed aircraft a few years later to help buy a house, dumb dumb dumb. I sold it in Calgary Alberta. I've always wondered what ever became of this aircraft. Does anyone know it's whereabouts? I'd sure like to hear about it. Here's my e-mail address wingerr@shaw.ca

Roger
Roger Winger

Postby Chappy » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:13 pm

Roger,

It's not the early Series I that's been on e-bay for awhile now, is it? I noticed it's in Calgary...

Chappy
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby Roger Winger » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:28 pm

Well it was an early series with narrow gear, no rudder pedals and the control column coming down from the top. It did however have the 185's. I will go to ebay and check it out. Thank you for the tip Chappy. :)
Roger Winger
Lazair Newbie

Postby Roger Winger » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:35 pm

Nope that's not the one I had, but thanks anyways. One of these days I may just get another Lazair. It was quite alot of fun while I had it.
Roger Winger
Lazair Newbie

Postby Bill » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:19 am

Roger,

C-I BGX has not been re-registered in the TC database. It still has your name and address as the last person to register it. Sorry I can't tell you more than that.
Bill

Postby Roger Winger » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:35 pm

Thanks for that Bill. It's probably stuffed away in someones garage somewhere, or worse. Ah well.
Roger Winger
Lazair Newbie

Return to Lazair - General