[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Tailwheel's

Tailwheel's

Post what you are looking for

Postby yankeflyer » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:18 pm

I sure would like to get lucky and find a set of tail wheels for my series one.

Or the assembly manual instructions for making a pair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 am

There is a PDF assembly manual for castoring tailwheels on one of the yahoo groups i think. it is two big to post here 150kb
ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 am

Here it is.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:10 pm

You might try Dale George. I bought a tailwheel assembly and a set of wheel pants from him not too long ago. He had a pretty good supply of used parts for Lazairs he was parting out.

His number at his shop is 519-534-1388, I believe.

Chappy
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 am

Chappy,

I presume that stuff was for your EC? How's it comming along?

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Return to Wanted to buy