[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - ser 3 nacelles

ser 3 nacelles

Post what you are looking for

Postby Shannon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am

WOW, it just keeps looking better and better. Shave every possible pound off that you can and it will really help in the end. One reason I was talking about different props was the weight. Other lighter props could maybe save around 2lbs total ! That's a lot of weight savings right there. The Billet flywheel sounds like a good idea.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby yankeflyer » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Pete ask - Anyone got a couple of spare nacelles laying around-

Yes I do, three pair. I`ll get some pics of them tomorrow and if you can use them, just say so and I`ll send them your way. They were givin to me so you can have them if you want them and I`ll be glad to contribute to your efforts. B)
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby peter » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi Yankeflyer....Thanks for your generous offer....As it stands right now, I have the nacelles off and stripped down ready to mount the new motors....as it turns out there are only the 6 rubber bushings to undo to put the rotaxes back on the nacelles....no problem at all to remount them....Thanks again...I'll get in touch if it turns out that I can use them....Best wishes for the New Year.......Pete
peter
Popular Lazair Member

Previous

Return to Wanted to buy