Page 1 of 1

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 1:50 pm
by Skyseeker
Anyone have a Series 111 or Series 11 that you are parting out?
I need p/n A302. This is the tube that is rivited to the underside
of the seat pan and runs behind (and is bolted to) the landing gear axle to the wing
struts and A frame down tubes on both sides.
Email me at or

Regards, Randy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 5:20 pm
by Shannon

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:20 am
by lazair
Hey Randy,

Unlikey to find on kicking araound. Prolly best omake up your self of get it done for you. You gonna need ashop that bends alum tube.

Also Series 2 are not the same fyi. this is series 3 only.


PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:35 pm
by Skyseeker
Hi Lz,
Yeah, it's more a case of wishful thinking. I figure it's worth a shot to
post an ad looking for the part. I have bought some T6 6061 aluminum
and will now search for somewhere to have it bent to shape.
A grounded Lazair is a sad thing!
I mentioned a Series 11 as I seen a few with the wide gear modifcation.
Got my fingers crossed!!
Regards, Randy

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:44 pm
by Guest
Nothing to it. If you make a can make a template from a good tube it will make the job easier and more precise. People have been making Lazair tubes since wayyyyy back !

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:24 pm
by JPXman
If you do get one made, make two

that has been my rebuilding experience... if you have one in the tool shed, you'll never need it. if you don't, you will.