Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazair » Tue May 25, 2004 5:49 am

This one is SOLD NOW to BILLM

Read next post

:)

Name: Wayne
Phone: 360-387-9654
Email: ljordanger@msn.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Aircraft
Great flying aircraft. Needs new covering and some interior( cockpit) tlc, other than that it is a wonderful little airplane. Flown up til the day we put in her away in the trailer last year. You can see photos on yahoo classifieds under aircraft it says (o) but it is in there.

More pics

pic folder
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Billm » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:19 pm

--Question?--
Any way to get this taken off of the web site?
I bought this one last June and hope to have it flying by next summer.
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby rayjb60 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:23 pm

Since the post includes your comment that YOU bought it, I think its fine.

We like seeing the history anyway, and maybe we can give you some tips if we see anything mentionable.

I bought one in June 04 and I just added my own history to the thread.

Mine is the same version as yours by the way, except the previous owner added the retrofit rudder pedals....not sure if yours has them....but if you need to figure out how to add them, it looks very simple to make up the parts yourself.

Ray
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby Billm » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:35 pm

Keeping it on sounds like a good idea, I just didn't want anyone to get upset that it is still there but not available.
The plane is a Series II with rudder peddles already there. It is really in pretty good shape except that the tedlar was pretty questionable so I have now uncovered one wing and am about to start recovering it before I stare the second.
The nylon bushings all over are very worn out but I have a small lathe in the garage and new bushings are in the works.
The engines are in good shape with dual props each.
It should be a good winter project and hopefully I can get it (and myself) ready for a spring flight.
Thanks for the input.
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby lazair » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:38 pm

Bill, Do you see a "EDIT" button ?

If so Just change your add or put under it SOLD in BOLD

? try that
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Billm » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:39 pm

It has been over a year now since I bought my Lazair and I still haven't been able to do much of anything on it yet, and it looks like it will be a very long time until I can. For this reason and the fact that I no longer have a place to store it I think that I need to sell it. It is very complete and has a new seat cover and a trailer.
I am asking $2,000.00 - anyone interested? I am in the Seattle Washington area.
Sadly
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby flyalaz » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:51 am

Gee Bill, I think that you might regret selling it later on! They are a little hard to come by and you might not like what you find. If it was me, I would try to hang on to it. You never know what the future will bring.

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby rick » Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:08 pm

Bill could you send me some more particulars or pictures.
Rick
rbgrittr at iowatelecom.net
rick

Postby Billm » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:56 pm

The world changes and so do I. My Lazair is now no-longer for sale, my WIFE has convinced me that I should kee &fly it. She says that I wouldn't be happy until I bought another and she is right.
Now I just need to wait until my broken wrist heals (bicycle accident) and I can start working on it again. Next summer to fly????
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby lazairiii » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:59 pm

Bill,

I'm happy to hear you are keeping it. You have a visionary wife. Excellent news for you. I was telling someone just this morning how fortunate I am to have a supporting with with this Laziar project.

Keep us posted on progress,
George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale