LAZAIR • PARTS FOR SALE

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazair » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:09 am

Series III for sale

LAZAIR • PARTS FOR SALE • I am parting out this airworthy Lazair series111. It is one of the best Lazairs ever constructed. It out flys all Lazairs in the area. However, I need room for my tractor. It's gotta go What do you need? • Contact Richard Wheeler - located Greenwich, NY USA • Telephone: 518-638-8678 • Posted November 6, 2004 •
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Dave Aldous » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:35 pm

I have seen this Lazair fly with others and it's performance is amazing! It flys the pants off of my brothers series III. Someone out there has the chance to own a very nice machine.
Dave Aldous

Postby lazair » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:43 pm

Very Good Dave, Do you have any pictures we could post here?

Also could you pass it on to the owner this post and perhaps we can help him sell it.

Lazair.com
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby rayjb60 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:55 pm

Parting out an Airworthy Lazair?

For parts????!!!!!!

Thats a crime!!!!

Someone should buy it whole and fly it.....please.

What is the asking price for the whole thing?
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby Dave Aldous » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:12 pm

I'll contact the owner so he can chime in and tell everyone about it. I have not sopken to him for a while, but I believe that he sold the engines locally and the complete airframe still remains. I highly doubt that he would break up such a great ultralight.
I have one picture of it flying lead for some formation flying, but it's from a distance. For now, I would recommend contacting him through his ad on Barstormers.com.
I would get for myself, but I already have an Pterodactyl and I am building a Hummel CA-2.

Dave
Dave Aldous

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:48 pm

Dave Aldous @ Jan 6 2005, 07:35 PM wrote: I have seen this Lazair fly with others and it's performance is amazing! It flys the pants off of my brothers series III. Someone out there has the chance to own a very nice machine.

Ha Ha, prolly had motors that ran right, thats all.

Postby uscgairdale » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:21 am

FYI, this Series III was sold just the other day.....I wish it was mine.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:31 am

I sure hope that Lazair.com Ad Contributed to the help of this sale.

Let us know if you could web@lazair.com
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby art » Sun May 01, 2005 1:08 pm

This is where I found it. Went up to Saratoga last weekend and got it (still have to pick it up) from a great guy. I have been on this site the past months searching and reading, downloading and printing and reading again. I sold my SGS 1-26 and knew I had to have a Lazair after seeing videos. I'm sure you will be getting alot of dumb questions from me soon. I joined the Lazair Fllyers group July 2004 after seeing one.
Art Mancini
art
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Mon May 02, 2005 8:39 am

What topics have you found most informative and helpful for the Lazair beginner. These topics can possibly be expanded upon or made more complete.

Next

Return to Lazair parts for sale