Wood Props

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby pittsnut » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:04 pm

Have a great pair of wood props, 32 1/2 inches long, do not know the pitch, hand made, standard 4 bolt pattern. great performance, like new. Asking $50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pittsnut
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:51 am

What speed do these props allow the engines to run up to ?

Postby gdewsbury » Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:35 am

These look like the Clarke props I have all though there are others that were made locally that look very much the same. If they are Clarke then the pitch is 16.

Glen
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby pittsnut » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:30 am

They turn around 5400 on 185's depending on engine adjustments. They are not John Clark's props, they where hand made by a German fellow who is no longer with us. They work great just ask Ed Lubitz or Glen. I bought a pair of "P" tip composite carbon fiber props from Prince Aircraft, they work great and cost a fortune, so I am leaving them on, the wooden ones are for sale. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pittsnut
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:35 pm

Props probably work OK but not as good as the P-tips which were designed to match the engines.

Postby Barrystrus » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:59 am

If the props are not sold and are not too heavy for the small crankshafts, I will buy them. e-mail me offline. barrystrus@hotmail.com
Barrystrus

Return to Lazair parts for sale