314/315 tubes...

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazairiii » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:48 pm

Hello all,

I hope you all had a great Holiday. During this "down time", I have taken it upon myself to manufacture some spare parts, clean others and well, generally get things ready for spring here in Utah. While building my plane I used a very capable tube bender to make some tubing to upgrade my series II kit to the factory spec wide gear with excellent results. These guys did a great job and had some tubing left over, so I had them make up a few sets of the 314/315 tubes while they were at it, the problem is they didn't put in the nylon plugs I supplied before they bent the tubes, so they had to spring for new tubes and then make me up some new ones. So long story short, I have three sets of these "un-plugged" tubes that you could use if you can figure out a way to plug them, or just have them as templates if you would like to have a set around. I'd like to get $50/set plus shipping. If you are wondering exactly which tubes these are, it's the curved ones out front like the ones in the pic below.

e-mail me offline at gcurtis@excelgraphics.com if you are interested.

George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:58 pm

I'd like to add that these new tubes were made using original factory made (never installed) tubes as the fabrication templates.
Shannon
SHANNON

Return to Lazair parts for sale