[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Karl's Cargo Bag...

Karl's Cargo Bag...

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazairiii » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:37 am

I couldn't find the string on the cargo bags Karl makes for the Lazair in which I promised to take some pictures, so I'll start a new one and post them here.

I'm telling you, these are super nice bags and are very well made. They fit like a glove too. He also makes a nifty little tool bag that goes right inside this bag as well.

If your interested, Karl can make these up for you for the summer season...right Karl? Haahaa!

George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:38 am

Another view...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:39 am

And another...
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:08 am

Thanks George,

You're right, I still have a little free time on my hands. More white stuff fell from the skies again, and my field's a bog so I'm still grounded.

It means a lot to me that the things I do make people happy, and that you're kind enough to post for me.

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:55 am

How about one of those for a two-place? I could provide any measurements that you would need. What's the damange for one of these anyway?

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:48 am

flyalaz
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale