Progress Report

Share your thoughts, photos and general help to all builders

Postby jb88ci » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:00 am

Well, one set of wings is completely stripped of tedlar and adhesive. I've got the trailing edges off and am going to try and cut the sheet of .020 for the sharp trailing edge mod on the weekend. I did two test pieces. One with a 1 1/4 long trailing edge and the other with a 2" trailing edge. I'm going with the shorter one. It'll be lighter and stiffer.

I'm going to try and use the old trailing edges by using a hole finder to line up the old gusset holes...if it doesn't work...1/2 x .035 is cheap...

still looking for a314 and a315....if anyone has some bones...throw them my way...or if you know a guru who could make them, i'll gladly pay for them...
jb88ci
Popular Lazair Member
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:43 pm

Return to Re-Building tips and info

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron