[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Two seater

Two seater

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby uscgairdale » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:05 am

I know of a two-seater in upstate NY that has been sitting in a barn with an easy riser since the mid 80's. I have yet to see it for myself, but I am going to check it out next month when I visit my family. All I know about it now is that there are "trees growing up throught the wings!" It's obviously been neglected and I imagine that the engines are trashed. I will send some pics and try to get the serial number.

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:14 am

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:52 pm

Here it is. It hasn't moved since 1985!
uscgairdale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:23 pm

Man what a shame. I think I saw some pics of this plane a few years back. I'm wondering why someone hasn't purchased this plane ? Still some good parts there.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:34 am

tar and feather the owner

Postby JPXman » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:42 pm

hey airdale,

i'll be driving through eastern ontario with a trailer in november, do you think he would want to sell this 2-seater? can you give me his contact information? i'd love to rebuild another 2-seater! it would be easy to swing over to upstate NY and grab this up and bring it back west with me...

Tyler
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:37 pm

I am in the process of trying to buy it for myself so I am sure that you'll understand when I do not devulge anymore information....for now. I hope that you guys don't think of me as a tease; I just wanted to show that these machines are still out there, it's just a matter of getting lucky I guess.

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:13 pm

Hey I hope you can get it. Are the engines locked up ? Any additional pics ?
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby uscgairdale » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:42 pm

Here's a pic of the right engine. It appears to be pretty-well seized up.

Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:46 pm

Left Wing.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

PreviousNext

Return to Pilots Lounge