Lazairs for sale...

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:31 pm

Gentlemen,

A friend I work with purchased two Lazairs this year and has now found himself nearly enganged to be married and next to zero time to attack these planes. He has asked me to post a message about the planes.

He has a series I with .016 D-cells. This plane has nice wings that need recovering and comes with pioneers. The series II has Rotax 185 (no props) and these wings need to be recovered as well.

He is selling both planes as a package that includes both planes and an enclosed trailer that we used to carry them both back from Arizona in. He is asking $3800 for the lot. He is located here in Provo, Utah USA. They are ready and can be picked up anytime.

He bought these and has not touched them since.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll pass on the info to him.

Thank you,
George Curtis

Postby rayjb60 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:22 pm

When were these planes purchased in Arizona?

I think I know these birds and might be able to add some positive info to the post.

I think that this is a poor way to start a marriage, he is going to be real sorry he gave these Lazairs up, in a few years.

I sure hope his bride to be, didn't make him get rid of them....if so I'd be running away from this girl, fast as I could.

No girl should ever mess with a guys dreams.....it just turns the dream into an obsession, and causes divorces.

Ok...enough of my rant..... If these are what I think they are then someone has a great opportunity to get a pair of good lazairs for cheap....biggest problem will be finding those bi-props.
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:48 pm

Hi Ray,

Yes, these are the Lazairs you are familiar with. We picked these up a couple of days after you were in Arizona picking up yours.

No, his bride to be actually loves to fly. I think the problem is simply a time issue for him. He really hasn't been involved with Lazairs as much as most of us and so it's not a big deal for him to part with them.

Two planes and a trailer for $3800 is a good deal in anyones book.

George

Postby JPXman » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:47 am

lazair bi-props for sale on barnstormers in NY state.

...or I know someone with some original rotax 185 wooden props for sale if offered the right amount ;) (not me)
JPXman
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale