Seat covers

Post what you are looking for

Postby Billm » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:47 pm

A while ago there was an ad by "Karl" I think who had seat covers for sale. Anyone know where this (or similar) went or where else I can get a good seat cover.
Thanks
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:22 pm

Don't know where guy went. Dropped off radar. Think address is on this site somewhere. Good luck.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:26 pm

Anyone get in contact with the guy ? Dropped off radar Eh ?

Postby lazair » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:16 pm

Seat covers and Karl

NO idea where he is , We set up this for him
http://www.lazair.com/karl/

Karl's Covers - Contact Karl for ordering / DSC00049
bonnieandkarl@sympatico.ca
01/24/2004
bonnieandkarl@sympatico.ca

I will mail this copy to him as well ,

and hopefully he can help you guys out.

Lazair
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:47 am

Hi Guys,

Nope, I haven't dropped off the radar, just been having some serious computer malfunctions. Seems my hard drive was and is still infected with something like 60 different viruses!! (darn kids)
I have to get this fixed because it seems that as often as I get it running, it goes and crashes on me again. Sorry for the delay in answering. If it is a long time again before I get back to this post, it's because of my computer, not me!
As long as it is running, I will try to get all the info out now. It has been so long since anyone has come to me for an order.
If my buddy hasn't changed his prices, it's still going to be $100. CDN per seat cover, and $80. CDN per cargo bag, ( roughly 80 and 60 USD.) .
I can also make tool pouches, prop covers and any other type of stitched together item you may need.

Thank you for your patience, and hope my computer stays running long enough to get back to you.

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:32 am

Karl,

Glad to hear you still around but sorry about your PC

Try these two programs as they will help clean up your pc hopefully.
I take it you only have one hardrive and i not sure of the vintage of your PC but consider a new Hard drive as they are cheap and use it first to back up your data you want saved and then format your currrent one.

Or you could create the new hard drive to boot of of it and use you current drive for the old data, but you will want to clean up that drive as it may have malicious bots of trojans that will infect all your drives and /or network.

Hope this helps Karl and glad to see you back. If you need any changes or have and pics you want shared i willl update your page.Karl's Goodies

Ad-Aware

Spybot Search and Destroy
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:54 pm

Good Idea to have Virus Protection and a Firewall. You can get both at once in a yearly subscription here :

http://us.mcafee.com/?cid=10348

Return to Wanted to buy