[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - question about serial number and series

question about serial number and series

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby low`n slow » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:04 pm

Hi there!
I recently purchased a used Lazair s/n TC187, d.o.m. Aug.1981.
I would like to know if this is series I or II, as the previous owner was not sure.
He bought it used and flew it only "once or twice".
This aircraft has rudder pedals, wide landing gear (with plastic wheels
outside of downtubes), overhead control stick, older type engines(Pioneer
I think), and single props.
I am trying to gather as much information as I can about this particular model. If anyone out there has any information they could share I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!

low`n slow
low`n slow
Lazair.com Member

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:42 pm

Sounds like a late Series 2 that was upgraded with the Series 3 wide gear. Only way to tell for sure is for you to post some pictures of the plane.

If you are looking for Lazair information this is the only place on the net to get it.

Shannon

Postby daffy1029 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:43 pm

Hi,
That's the same year mine is and I know mine is a series 2. My serial # is A471, so yours might be a series 1 with updates done to it. The wide landing gear is very nice for ground handling.
Maybe you can post us a picture, to help us tell you, for sure what series yours is.
Regardless, you are in for a lot of fun!
Daffy
daffy1029
LazairNUT

Postby low`n slow » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:43 pm

low`n slow
Lazair.com Member

Postby daffy1029 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:38 pm

daffy1029
LazairNUT

Postby low`n slow » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:54 pm

low`n slow
Lazair.com Member