[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Two seater

Two seater

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby lazair » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:41 am

:unsure: Here is a two seat pic

Testing the upload here
look under smileys
FILE ATTACHMENTS
Browse to your file location
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Born2Fly » Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:30 am

Hi lazair, Nice 2 seater JPXs ?

looks real nice

where you find that one ?

Site is looking terrific.

B2F
Born2Fly
Lazair.com Member

Postby Shannon » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:30 am

Oh what a beauty ! Brings me right back !
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby JPXman » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:30 pm

Who owns this lazair and where is it?

I'd like the info for the registry! There may have been as few as 45 2-seaters made...

Tyler
Lazair Registry
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:59 pm

Tyler,

The 2 seat owner would lilke to remain anonymous. But is in Canada I believe.

Nice looking registry you have here Tylers Database of Lazairs

Have you had many that want to not have their information disclosed? I would think alot would decide why to have their Name posted for one.

Secondly, I know of alot who have never registered and prolly will never. Transport Canada does have a public database but it only as good as the information that is fed to the governemt.

Lazair

Ultraflight name still around ?

:-)

[b]

17 Ultraflight Incorporated C-GFPQ Rolladen Schneider LS8-18 2000-04-19 8293
18 Ultraflight Incorporated C-IONE Ultraflight LAZAIR 1983-04-11 P1
19 Ultraflight Manufacturing Ltd. C-IBIS Lazair LAZAIR 1983-05-05 A512
20 Ultraflight Manufacturing Ltd. C-IDUO Lazair LAZAIR 1983-05-05 P3
21 Ultraflight Manufacturing Ltd. C-INCH Lazair LAZAIR 1983-04-26 A715
22 Ultraflight Manufacturing Ltd. C-ITCH Lazair LAZAIR 1983-05-09 A15
23 Ultraflight Manufacturing Ltd. C-IWIN Lazair LAZAIR 1983-04-26 A239
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby aroguetrader » Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:59 pm

Very cool! I've got SN# 12 and it has the same type of instrument pod as well. It's a little dented, but I'll fix that.

2004 is gunna be the year I get it in the air... ;)

John
aroguetrader
Lazair.com Member

Postby JPXman » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:30 pm

Actually, no i haven't had anyone say they don't want their information - but all the same, if you could simply get the kit number of the lazair and the town it's in? Or some other simple information just to "check off" which serial number this plane is...

Not many serviceable two-seaters around, maybe 10 in Canada.

You know, I just looked at my registry, and I don't actually say anywhere that there are pictures included!!!!!!! If you scroll down the serial numbers, some have hyperlinks (blue colour with underline) and these links take you to a picture of that particular lazair! I'll update that front page to let everyone know that.
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:15 pm

When i get my TEDLAR i will give you my new KIT#

I GONNA install a plate and it will read

KIT# NAGYTEDLAR 0001

You think i will get the name plate done this year?

Shorty <=========== on patrol
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:28 pm

QUOTE (shortnaked @ Jan 29 2004, 08:15 PM)
When i get my TEDLAR i will give you my new KIT#

I GONNA install a plate and it will read

KIT# NAGYTEDLAR 0001

You think i will get the name plate done this year?

Shorty <=========== on patrol

<_< :rolleyes: B) :( :angry: Shorty, I enjoy your posts and assertiveness,
BUT PLEASE GO EASY MAN !!!

We are not here to Fight with each other.

YOU gottta chill a bit man !!!

I think you can do it !!

SHOW ME and others some courtesy please.

thx, Lazair

ps. :rolleyes: <_< :) :angry: :( :unsure: :blink: :lol: :D :P ;) :o :huh: :ph34r: :blink:
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby ola » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:59 am

ola
Popular Lazair Member

Next

Return to Pilots Lounge