[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Lazair for sale

Lazair for sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby Marco » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:17 pm

Lazair for sale

Runs great, needs new gas tank. It has two 9.5 HP Rotax engines, and one smaller engine in the back, all in good running condition. The plane disassembles to be easily moved on a trailer. The only reason I’m selling is because I’m moving. I'm still learning how to send photos.$950.00 takes it. Good fun toy.

Inveremere, BC
E-mail mmarello2003@yahoo.ca
Call Marco (250) 354-5378
Marco

Postby flyalaz » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:18 pm

Smaller engine in the back!?

Have you flown in it?
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:06 pm

A friend has a private airstrip, that I have buzzed up and down on. I've only got it off the ground foot or so, but I chickened out. I have to take some lessons before I get any higher than that. Like I said I have to move and can't take it with me. For the engine in the back it is smaller not too sure the size. A friend of mine got it for me I don't now too much about it.

Cheers, Marco

Postby Marco » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:10 pm

I'm not sure how to put photos on this site but if anyone would like to see it you could send me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Cheers, Marco
Marco

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:23 am

Could you send pictures to amancini@suscom.net

Postby Shannon » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:18 am

Hi Marco,

If you are have having trouble posting pictures try "logging-on" again after you have hit the "Add reply" button. You should see a "Browse" button below the post box and emoticons. Use the "Browse" feature to attach the picture(s) directly from your photo file. Double click the picture in your photo file and it should add a link to your picture in the "Browse" box automatically. Here's a pic I just uploaded from my file.

If you have problems send me the pic direct at S@Lazair.com and I'll post it for you.

Shannon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Flt Eng » Mon May 09, 2005 2:28 pm

Did Marco end up selling his Lazair?
Flt Eng

Postby JPXman » Mon May 09, 2005 3:46 pm

he sure did. some turkeys in edmonton bought it ;)
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:48 am

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby ola » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:12 am

ola
Popular Lazair Member

Next

Return to Lazair parts for sale