UPAC

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby art » Fri May 27, 2005 1:06 pm

When and where is UPAC this year? And does anybody know if there will be any Lazairs there? Art
art
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Fri May 27, 2005 1:59 pm

UPAC site

In preparation for this years' Convention (August 18 to 21) we would like to provide a few links of pertinent information as we get many of the same questions.

We have tried to Contact a Director of UPAC that posts here
But We do not get a response.

Glen Dewsbury
519-620-4419
email:gdewsbury@upac.ca

Hopefully Glen can come over and speak to this forum.
I will forward this to the Preisdent of UPAC to see if there is in facta reason that Glen does not respond to our messages.

ADMIN
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby gdewsbury » Fri May 27, 2005 10:05 pm

Sorry folks. I've not been getting any email through the UPAC email address. I'll have to speek with the sytem admin. and find out why.
In the mean time I can be reached at dewsy@golden.net.

Glen Dewsbury
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Sat May 28, 2005 5:16 am

Glen, Seems like the mail was sent to your golden address. And there are more than one mail that went out.

It makes no difference to me, but I was offering to help out the UPAC Canada association with traffic to their site and ultimatly sale of your memberships.

No skin off my back, just seems odd that a guy who visits this site pretty well daily does not answer mail. Surely since i sent a copy to all you UPAC directors and executives, you will prolly be more responsive.

Do you have something against LAZAIR.com ? If so that is fine, just say so.

ADMIN

LAZAIR.com trys to give Lazair and Ultralight information to all, UPAC is Supposed to be part of a Voice for Ultralights in Canada? Well in this case it does not seem so or maybe this is an isolated incident?

>>Glen,
lazair
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair - General