[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Lazair.com Praised

Lazair.com Praised

Share your thoughts, photos and general help to all builders

Postby lazair » Thu May 26, 2005 8:32 pm

Ray, We are glad that you have found some valuable resources here at Lazair.com

The traffic is steady and the forums gets read every day by hundreds. Not alot post but many read. Our ads pay for the hosting and our advertizers thank you all for looking at there sites.

If you notice the adds on forums, they will usually coincide with the topic. When the Mylar wasa bhot topic, the ads showed many sources for mylar etc.

A unified effort from all is what keeps this place going.

If anyone had vidoes they want put up here, Please send them in. We burn up 10 to 15 gigs a month now and get thousands of pages viewed daily. A few more movies will not hurt our piggy bank

Without Lazair.com I probably would not have ever bought a Lazair....having this support forum is just awesome and inspires people to forge ahead and become a part of the flying Legend.

Got quite a bit off topic, but it feels good to put it out there.

Ray

ADMIN
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Fri May 27, 2005 5:36 pm

Shannon,

Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Sorry that we do not have more time to build this site better. We have put together enough at this time to give most Lazair owners and Flyers alot of pertinent and critical information about Lazairs. We are always open to ideas how to improve this site and be able to help other aviation enthusists fly safer and have a better time flying and building.

This site is the top ranking Lazair site and the most popular Ultralight resource site in the world. http://www.alexa.com/browse/general/?&M ... Popularity

If anyone wants to contribute, please feel free to let us know.

Heck we might even consider a Forum for Dale Kramer to share his thoughts if he was interested.

ADMIN
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Sun May 29, 2005 12:26 am

Dear LAZAIR/ADMINISTRATOR,

I joined this forum a little over a year ago, and have enjoyed it immensely. Because I was heavily involved with Lazairs and Ultraflight in the early days, I've tried to let the members that may be interested in on some of my experiences back then, and things I've learned over the years as a long time owner. It's been fun and rewarding. I only wish my memory was better. I've forgotten a lot over the years, and it's frustrating when I can't remember things that might be of interest to the members. I do believe, though, that without this forum, before too many more years I would probably forget much more of those days.

I think this is my 100th. post. Pretty good for someone that can't type! One thing that bugs me, however, is that I don't know who you are! Why is that? Have I not been paying attention again?

Bob Chapman
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Sun May 29, 2005 4:43 am

hi chappy. as you are the pioneer guru no doubt you may know were i can find at least a set of rings for my beast. one engine runs real sweet but the other is down in rpms i managed to find carb rebuild kits from heeters in the US and fitted these with some improvement. the engine is blowing a lot of unburnt oil and fuel from the exhaust the other runs clean. i ve looked hi and low on the net and no joy on rebuild kits. any sugestions. ive done two short hops down the strip. yahoo!!.
ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Sun May 29, 2005 5:08 am

Chappy, I hope your memory improves.

We are glad that you have been a great asset to all lazair owners as well with your earlier years working for Ultraflight.

Who am I - well the ADMIN for Lazair.com and other sites as well. If i told you, I would have to send over the secret service. Maybe I am Dick Cheney? Thank God I am not. !!

Admin

PS Chappy someone was looking for you a few weeks ago, did they get a hold of you? :)
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Mon May 30, 2005 12:59 am

Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Mon May 30, 2005 1:05 am

Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Mon May 30, 2005 2:43 am

BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT