First Annual Utah Lazair Jam

Post any Ultralight , Aviation related events here

Postby Shannon » Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:41 pm

Possible First Annual Greater Utah Region Lazair Festival and Get together. Details are Sketchy at this point. Stay Tuned.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby lazflyn » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:10 pm

Thanks Shannon for the early intro. Yes, the details were sketchy... sketchy on how those details made it in the events section without my blessing. :rolleyes:

Now they are starting to come into focus: The first weekend in June (4,5,6) we are hostng an ultralight fun fly, competition, "gathering", whatever you want to call it. Can't say that this will be the Lazair festival you have posted about Shannon, but if you were to show up it would be no less.

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. There will be several events that will be both fun and challenging. Mark and I have been flying here for years and would like all that come to enjoy their time here in beautiful Cache Valley. The valley is very ultralight friendly (endless open fields, few trees, uncontrolled airspace, little if any wind). Most of the events will take place at the airport, so those without Lazairs....and other ultralights may also enjoy the weekend as well.

Some of the events will be:

Spot landing.
Dead stick spot landing.
STOL ops.
Aero-bowling.

There will also be some great cross country events/adventures for those that want to see the valley. Please come if you can George, Shannon, anyone that enjoys ultralight flight.

Date: June 4,5,6

If anyone has any questions, you can email me at: markdj57@hotmail.com

MarkDJ.
lazflyn
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:32 pm

Sounds like fun. Hopefully some Lazairs can participate !
Shannon
SHANNON

Return to Events -- Up and coming events