Peter Corley

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby Shannon » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:20 pm

WITHOUT A DOUBT !! THE BEST LAZAIR PILOT EVER !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:29 pm

Peters last project, the awesome Toucan !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:32 pm

Toucan Write up
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:34 pm

page 2
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:47 pm

page 3
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby xgary » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:55 pm

memories!! the good ole days

Salute` to Peter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 1
    SOARING ASSOCIATION OF CANADA ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DE VOL À VOILE Peter Corley Memorial Scholarship ELIGIBILITY Candidates must:I- Be a member of the Soaring Association of Canada II- Have made at least one solo flight in a glider within the twelve month period; and III- Be attending a university or community college full time, or be scheduled to begin such studies within six months of the date of the application. IV- Show proof of enrolment is an institution as described in section III above. V- Along with the completed application form, provide a photocopy of his/her flying licence, of the last page of his/her log book and a certification letter from his/her club C.F.I. or president. VI- Provide two references (include addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail address if available) The above mentioned documents must be delivered to the office of the Soaring Association of Canada no later than midnight on October 1. If you can put your documents through a flatbed scanner, you can also file the application via e-mail to prpepin@sympatico.ca 08/00 1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 2
    SOARING ASSOCIATION OF CANADA ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DE VOL À VOILE Peter Corley Memorial Scholarship Application Form NAME:__________________________________________ ADDRESS: ___________________________________ City:________________ Prov:___________ Postal Code__________ Tel:________________________ E-Mail address :______________ Date of birth :_______________ S.A.C. member since______ Have you flown a glider solo in the last 12 Months?_________ Have you been awarded this scholarship previously?________ If yes, indicate when?________ If you are not currently attending a post-secondary educational institution, have you been accepted for attendance?_________ Name of the post-secondary educational institution you are attending, or planning to attend: Name of the degree sought:_______________________________ Year of expected graduation:_______ Field of studies? (engineering, sciences, languages, etc)______________________ 08/00 2
    Page 3
    SOARING ASSOCIATION OF CANADA ASSOCIATION CANADIENNE DE VOL À VOILE What club are you a member of?__________________________ Member since?______________ Which most accurately describes your situation? ___________ (See list below and enter corresponding letter above) A- I will be attending a community college. B- I will be in my freshman year at university. C- I will be in a second year of an undergraduate program leading to a degree. D- I will be in a third year of an undergraduate program leading to a degree. E- I will be in a fourth year of an undergraduate program leading to a degree. F- I will be undertaking post-graduate studies. Briefly describe your academic and career objectives: (use an additional sheet if necessary)Signed:_____________________________ Date:__________ _______________________________________________________________________________ Suite 107, 1025 Richmond rd, Ottawa, Ontario K2B 8G8 tel: (613) 829-0536 fax: (613) 829-9497 email: sac@sac.ca 08/00 3

Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Return to Pilots Lounge