[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Early Series Lazair

Early Series Lazair

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby russell » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:45 am

I would like to put me on the map but I am afraid the photo will again be upside down! Perhaps I can find a 10 yr. old to help.
If you are referring to the Dodge, that was the first stage of there "muscle car" projects. Fast.

Russell
russell
LazairNUT

Postby tommyb » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:55 pm

I had a lot of cars too but the best one ever was a 87 VW scirocco had 275K miles on it and it only cost me $60 for an oil sending unit. Now thats reliable. I had my share of the the old muscle cars but miss my 4 banger the most.
t
tommyb
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Chappy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Russel,

Did you get the nose wheel from Ultraflight, or make up your own like some of us did for our series 1's? Was the sling seat an upgrade too, or did it come with it? Mine came with the awful Banana bicycle seat. Did you ever add the rudder pedals to this plane?

I'll try to did out my old pictures too, but unfortunately, I think most were slides.

BTW, I still have, drive, and enjoy the same 1978 Chevy van that I used back in 1980 to trailer my series 1. The only difference is that I had to put the emission controls back on it a few years ago when the sniffer police finally caught up with me. Now that it's legally an antique in Virginia, I'll put dual exhaust back on it when this one rots out. It ran much stronger back then with duals, cam and square bore 4 barrel. A neighbor just gave me a set of 15" Cragars, so they'll go on soon when the tires get replaced. I know vans aren't supposed to be cool, but I've loved this vehicle. Camp, tow and haul (in more ways than one) - it does it all.

Chappy
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:16 pm

Hey Tommyb

I have a little history with volkwagons myself, especially a green 1967 bug and a 1967 micro bus metallic purple with tie-dye curtains, chrome rims and Brunswick radials. There may be a picture of the micro bus but I don't have one but I wish I did. But here's one of the bug. Still looking for the pic.

I still drive a 1967 but it's a 912 Porsche and what I have in this car I could've bought the best Lazair on the market. And it's still just a rusty old car with bad brakes.

Russell - I think that Super B was a Plymouth 440 and 160 mph on the speedometer.

But back to airplanes, specifically our favorite one I took some pictures today of mine and of a couple parts that are now a high-quality sort of plastic that I would like to upgrade to titanium.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby russell » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:28 am

russell
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:49 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairkid » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:34 pm

lazairkid
LazairNUT

Postby lazairkid » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:39 pm

lazairkid
LazairNUT

Postby lazairkid » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:40 pm

lazairkid
LazairNUT

Postby tommyb » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:47 am

tommyb
Popular Lazair Member

PreviousNext

Return to Pilots Lounge