[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Rivets

Rivets

Share your thoughts, photos and general help to all builders

Postby russell » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:00 pm

russell
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:39 pm

Postby russell » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:42 am

russell
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:44 am

Shannon
SHANNON

Postby russell » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:32 pm

russell
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:00 pm

Shannon
SHANNON

Postby russell » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:38 pm

russell
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:49 am

Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:26 am

uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:56 pm

Guys, just a quick observation regarding the Cherry Max rivets. As many of you know, I finished up my Lazair Kit a few months ago, but before I actually began construction, I aquired samples of the Cherry Max rivets as I too has heard that they were a good replacement. Not so in my opinion. I felt completely unsatisfied with the Cherry Max rivets. I was very uncomfortable with the ease of the Cherries as how soft and easy they "poped" and how easy they drilled out. I was unimpressed and used Avex rivets exclusevely, and have complete confidence in the way they worked.

But that's just me. Get a few Cherries and compare them side by side with the Avex rivets like I did and draw your own conclusions...but I'll bet you end up with Avex.

George Curtis
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Next

Return to Re-Building tips and info