[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - who flies what?

who flies what?

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby LAZAIR 4 EVER » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:36 pm

LAZAIR 4 EVER
Lazair.com Member

Postby lazairiii » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:43 pm

The Avex rivets you want are:

1661-0410 or 1691-0410. Both are identicle rivets but the 1691-0410 has a different (gold tone) nail. I use both depending on what is available at the time.

Aircraft Spruce only sell the 1601-0410 rivet which has the smaller head that happens to be perfect for the installation of the Trailing Edge modification if you choose to do that mod, but does not have the standard head you want for everywhere else on the Lazair. So I'd suggest sticking with the two numbers at the top of this post and you will get the right rivet. They are considered low-profile headed Avex Rivets and match the best ones Ultraflight used...and the ones Chappy described above.

George Curtis
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:51 pm

Great pictures of great work
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby rayjb60 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:42 pm

Update to what I fly!

I'm picking up a Schreder HP-11 Glider this weekend and selling my Monerai Glider. My HP-11

Maybe I should polish the Lazair & HP-11 like this one!!!

Monerai will go for around $4500 is anyone is interested, but you should be under 200 lbs to be comfortable in it....thats why Im selling it....I'm 225 lbs a little to heavy for it.

Monerai for Sale

Monerai Info

Of course Im keeping the Lazair for those days when I have no place in particular to go and want to get there slow!!!!! :lol:
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:19 pm

My Porsche just went up for sale for around $4500 maybe I`ll get lucky
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:32 pm

yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:50 am

Postby yankeflyer » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:35 am

yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:09 pm

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:13 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

PreviousNext

Return to Lazair - General