Recovering materials

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazairiii » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:45 am

Dale,

This is great, but it's not the shipping documentation regarding the actual shipment of Tedlar TUT20BG3 you are referencing. Can you provide us with this documentation? It is located on a large label on the outside of the round tube next to the shipping label the material came in and is most likely still being stored in, as well as noted on the packing slip.

We've read the Dupont descriptions and are familiar with the material. Just need to be sure of what we are purchasing.

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby pittsnut » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:11 am

Hey George,

No problem, I need to peel it off and scan it, not really much info, has a nice Dupont logo on it, it's actually hard to read. I will do my best.

Will post it soon.

I know not related but what a blast to fly off skis.

Until later, "May the tape glue removal gods, be with you".

Dale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pittsnut
Popular Lazair Member

Postby pittsnut » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:21 am

Here is the actual copy of the order, poor quality but this is it.

It's going fast.

Dale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pittsnut
Popular Lazair Member

Postby Shannon » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:57 am

art @ Feb 1 2006, 04:40 PM wrote: Me too! I think I have an idea for a bikini design that I would like to get into production right away. Art

Uhh, Art I think this is the one case where you would want to use Mylar rather than Tedlar.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby lazairiii » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:18 pm

Hi Dale,

From the date on this invoice this looks like it could be from the same time period that John nagy was selling Tedlar. Is this the same batch by any chance?

Guys should be grabbing this stuff while they can...

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby art » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:41 pm

I spoke to Dale today to check on my order. He agreed to send me a blood sample and I will post the results of the DNA test as soon as possible. He will post pictures of all birth marks and scars himself. So far Homeland security has assured me he has had no contact with Alkaida (by telephone, At least). Athough there is a guy in unknown Middle East location making inquaries about Dupont Tedlar (for tents). The Pentagon has approve the sale in hopes of Ben Laden buying one. The shipment will be expedited as soon as the buyer recieves full documentation on the Tedlar and assurences its the real thing.

Thanks Art

P.S. Sure glad my tedlar is coming. Anybody want to buy a Bikini for his girl for Valentines day.
art
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:34 pm

Well Art, you get what you pay for, so I'll just leave this alone and let you and anyone else looking for correct items do your own research. I've done mine!

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby art » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:24 pm

All kidding aside, (and it was just kidding), I was happy to see the invoice (didn't notice the date tho). I rely on you guys for all my knowledge, especially you, George.
I respect your opinion 1000%. I was joking based on the 10,000 posts on tedlar on all three sites. At some point you just gotta trust another Lazairhead.
Thanks George for all your help Art
art
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:33 pm

right on dale. i notice that shorty is pretty quiet now about the tedlar issue and john's involvement? not that raising a stink about something not safe isn't welcome, but get the facts straight before you start slagging a lazairhead who obviously loves the craft and is dedicated to the ultralight.

Tyler
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:04 am

Art,

No problem! I do trust Dale, but it is in my nature to be absolutely sure about
things, especially if they involve my/our safety. We are all here to look out for each other and that's all I'm doing by asking a zillion seemingly rediculous questions. Many of us have learned a lot over the years and don't mind sharing. That's not to say that my opinion is any better or worse than anyone elses, it's just an opinion.

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

PreviousNext

Return to Lazair parts for sale