[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Attention all Canadians

Attention all Canadians

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby ozzie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:54 am

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?"

it's in all the news here, bit of a laugh after the poms banned the ad for the word bloody.
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:12 pm

Hi Ozzie,

O.K, I give up, you have me stumped. What are you talking about?

Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:40 pm

there is a new aussie tourisim advert that has just been released in countries around the world. shows all the usual aussie stuff and at the end a girl in a skimpy bikini strolls up the beach on a Whitsunday Island and says to the viewers
"so, were're the bloody hell are you?" a popular bit of slang here.

Last week the British banned the advert because of the word "bloody"
This week the Canadians banned it because of the word "hell"
The big laugh here is trying to guess what the Americans will ban it for when it is released there.
Either way we are getting heaps of free airtime because of the 'controversey'
Shame you did not get to see it before it was pulled from the tv. :D
ozzie
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby Chappy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:00 pm

http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/ Then click on Video.

Ozzie, I saw this earlier today, and it makes me want to visit OZ LAND even more than before. What a great ad. The Puritans here in the States will probably be upset by the young lady's remarks, or more likely that she's scantily clothed. Yet on TV tonight here in the States, as usual, they'll probably kill and maim at least a dozen people.

Chappy
Chappy
LazairNUT

Postby lazairkid » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:55 pm

Hey Chappy,
Thanks for posting that Video.

Ozzie,
I'm like Chappy, It makes me want to go see you guys down under, I tell my wife all the time I would love to go see Australia. my favorite restaurant is Outback.
I don't see what the problem is, it's not like the young lady on the beach had a
wardrobe malfunction in front of millions now did she.

No one said anything when Ronald in The Harry Potter
movie's says bloody hell nice in loud and that's a kids movie.
Fly safe
Thomas W. B) B)
lazairkid
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:23 am

STREWTH ! now there's sumthing wrong with the beer!

i think Tyler can attest that Aussie beer is a good drop.

if anyone does come to Australia for a big trip and not sure what to do give a call i worked in the tourisim industry for ten yrs so will point you in the right direction.
OZZIE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby ola » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:36 am

ola
Popular Lazair Member

Postby ozzie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:04 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:45 am

Postby ola » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:49 am

ola
Popular Lazair Member

Next

Return to Pilots Lounge