Attention all Canadians

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby Don » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:49 am

Ozzie,
You should be the "Minister of Tourism"!!! The whole thread make me want too by a ticket right now!!!
Don
Don
Popular Lazair Member

Postby flyalaz » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 am

We should put the censers on top of Ayers rock and push them off. Send them all into dreamtime. I think it would be a worthwhile project, and would also help clean out the gene pool a little as well!
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby lazairkid » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:23 am

Hey Oz,
I had no more signed off the computer last night and sat down
to look at some T.V. when the commercial we have been talking about came on,
You will most likely find us Americans preoccupied with everything else going on here to be fussing over a commercial. As far as beer go's I like Coors light, but I have had Foster's beer and find it just as good.
Good day

P.s. pic's of you flying that lazair over some of that beautiful country would be nice to see until we can get the chance to visit. ;) B)

P.S. We need to start a place on this web page so all of us can send in pic's of
places we've been your live that others have not seen or been like
Oz land. how about it Administrator. some thing on the main page so it can
be found and used just for that.
lazairkid
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:44 pm

Thats a great idea. being so isolated from the rest of the world i always enjoy the photos and desrciptions of where other lazair owners live. our countries are so different. i'd like to see nth america as much as you guys would like to come here. i worked out that just to see all the aviation museums and airshows i would need at least 12 mths. the timing for that advert is right on the best time to travel most of OZ is our winter.

BTW we don't drink Fosters here, we just export it. what else do you do with a dud beer no one likes? Ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby rayjb60 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:16 pm

Hey Ola and all,

I woke up one frigid morning in Ontario with the same notion....what am I doing here in the cold?.....no good answer so I made new plans.

Thats why I moved to Southern California, been here 6 years now, and its half way to Australia, so Im almost there...... ;-)

Now I think its cold when its 60 out, and scraping frost from the cars windshield calls for a day off doing indoor stuff, due to the harsh outside conditions......LOL

This year there was no frost on the windshield and this time of year its dead calm until about noon....I'll have to bring my Lazair close to home again for those half days off work, to go flying.

Ray
<H5>Nothing is impossible...Even the word tells you Im-Possible!!!</ H5>
rayjb60
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:41 am

ozzie @ Mar 23 2006, 01:23 AM wrote: i think Tyler can attest that Aussie beer is a good drop.

OZZIE

couldn't resist this shot. that can is in 4 feet of snow just outside my hanger. i put the skiis on today in hopes that tomorrow or sunday i might try ski flying. i brought the beer can out just for my buddies down under ;)

Tyler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:11 pm

instructions say "serve chilled" not frozen. strewth thats a lot of snow.
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby gdewsbury » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:34 am

Apparently language can be a problem on Canuc TV, But the Naked News is coming back to Toronto. LOL
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Previous

Return to Pilots Lounge