Lazair Series II for sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby Billm » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:35 pm

It has now been another year that I have had my Series II and have not accomplished anything on it. I think that it will be better to let it go to someone who has the time to work on it than let it rot here.
It is a complete plane including trailer. It need recovering but comes with all of the material required (from Dale George/John Nagy). The last time it had the wings attached was when it was for sale in Arlington (See that old ad for pictures). The right wing has had its covering removed but aside from that is just like the picture. I have pickled both engines and plugged both inlets and outlets and have stored them inside for the last 3 years so they are in good shape (both are 185's with bi-props). It has a new seat cover from Karl but aside from those things is pretty much as I found it.
I am asking US$3000.00 (including weatherproof trailer).
I want it to fly- not rot.
Bil
It is #A-220 and was Canadian # I-ICAT
I am in the Seattle, Washington area.
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Postby steve » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:46 pm

Bill, I would like to look @ your lazair.
I live in buckley, just south of seattle.
Steve 253 686 7488
  • lazair
  • lazair
[QUOTE][CODE]

lancair360@comcast.net
steve

Postby Billm » Sun May 21, 2006 6:33 pm

My Series II #A-220 is now sold to Steve. He said that he plans to have it flying for next spring. He has the trailer (which holds a non-folding tail plane but said that he wants to sell it). If anyone is interested you can probably get a pretty good deal from him. Call him at the number in the post above.
Blue skys to all
Bill
Billm
Popular Lazair Member

Return to Lazair parts for sale