[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - I'm moving to Edmonton, AB

I'm moving to Edmonton, AB

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby JPXman » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:48 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm moving to Edmonton and will hopefully be bringing my series III with me. If anyone knows some lazair guys in the Edmonton area, drop me a line at tyler "at" lazair.com

Gonna be a long drive from Cornwall!

Tyler
(The 2-seater will be staying in Cornwall)
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby daffy1029 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:18 pm

:) Tyler, are you really moving to Edmonton?!! If you have a two seater, bring it with you! I would probably buy it. What area of town are you planning to move to?
I welcome Lazair/pilots!
Myles
daffy1029
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:07 am

Tlyer well good luck Dude

I take it ottawa flyin for lazairs not a go this year?
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:14 pm

yep, edmonton for me!

The ottawa lazair flyin will still happen, just won't have my series III there. I'm sure the other lads who own the 2-seater with me will fly it in. It'll probably coincide with the KARS flyin in June.

I'd love to take the 2-seater with me, we did a great job rebuilding it - especially after it has been Karl-ified :) Karl spent an afternoon with me and EHB tidying up all the loose ends with the wiring and such.

If anyone wants their plane to look better, invite Karl over for an afternoon :)

Tyler
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:46 pm

Hi Tyler,

Just noticed your post! Thanks for the compliments ;) . I had fun- beautiful sunny day and a nice hangar to work in. A good workout for me before starting back to work after my boo-boo healed. Sorry I couldn't get out there today to help some more, I am a little shagged out after the work and show schedule I'm doing. I'm still hoping to have my plane back together before you move and get at least one flight over Alexandria.

Cheers,
Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Fri May 21, 2004 1:14 pm

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Fri May 21, 2004 6:34 pm

flyalaz
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair - General