[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - How about a Lazair for

How about a Lazair for

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby aroguetrader » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:14 pm

Shawn,

You may want to drop a note to Gene Yarbrough. I believe he had a project going a few years back to recreate the Lazair design with the intent to sell kits. I'm not sure how far he got, but may have some research and drawings he's willing to share.

He was billing his project under the name of Piedmont Ultralights

Fltofancy@aol.com

Good luck...it would be awsome to have a Lazair sim on MS2004!

- John
aroguetrader
Lazair.com Member

Postby Shawn » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:54 pm

Thanks for the info John, I'll send Gene an e-mail. My only concern would be loading some actual blueprints and finding out that I was no where even close :) and having to start over :( I do have a question though, how do the flight controls on this aircraft work? From what I could tell the earlier models had different control inputs than the later models. On the Lazer III there are flight controls for yaw, pitch, and roll but I can't figure out how the elavator/rudder would be used to control pitch.
Shawn
Lazair.com Member

Postby Shawn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:46 pm

Just a quick video I uploaded to Yahoo video, showing the current progress with the Lazair. Lazair, float and wheels sorry about the quality...
Shawn
Lazair.com Member

Postby JPXman » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:19 pm

holy crap is that awesome - when the view went into the seat and then looked up at the left motor, i totally knew you had it! ridiculously good job!

Tyler
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby Shawn » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:42 pm

Thanks Tyler, I still have a fair bit of work to do but it's good to know I'm on the right track. If anyone's interested in doing some beta testing and could offer some feedback I would be happy to send you a copy of what I have so far. It would be nice to get some feedback from an actual Lazair owner who knows what the aircraft should look like.
Shawn
Lazair.com Member

Postby daffy1029 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 pm

Hi Shawn,
You can also google "Lazair" using "images" and lots of pictures will come up.
Great job so far! Daffy
daffy1029
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:13 am

if you want to go clicking through pictures, i have lots of them on my lazair tracker website.

Lazair Tracker

just click on the serial numbers that are hyperlinked

T.
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:29 pm

Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shawn » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:44 pm

Shawn
Lazair.com Member

Postby xgary » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:29 am