[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

Share your thoughts, photos and general help to all builders

Postby HelenVBeden » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:18 pm

HelenVBeden
Lazair Newbie

Postby russell » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:07 pm

russell
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:36 pm

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:54 am

uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:57 am

Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:59 am

oh i got a good joke in the mail

I Think it hillarious

Living Life Backwards

I want to live my next life backwards:
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
Then you get kicked out for being too healthy.
You enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.
Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're too young to work.
You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you're generally promiscuous.
Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities.
Then you become a baby, and then...
You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service on tap, and then...

You finish off as an orgasm.
I rest my case.
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:34 am

Shorty,

You're about the most un-moderated person I know, and it should be a scream to see what's going to come up in the future. Someone's going to hurt! Hee hee!

Karl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Return to Re-Building tips and info