[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - LazairII 2 seat for sale

LazairII 2 seat for sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby Beartrak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:02 pm

I have a LazairII 2 seat w/ JPX engines, wheels, floats and new Tedlar for sale. Registration C-IBMW. Located Northwestern Ontario (Red Lake) Canada
It needs restoration. I purchased it about 3 years ago and never did anything to it but purchase Tedlar for recovering. I have since purchased a Challenger 2 and have no need for the Lazair as I have yet had time to begin working on it. Hopefully someone out there will put this bird back into the sky. I have all the manuals and logs
From what I can see the wings have damage from the tip to just short of the ailerons. 2 straight virtical pieces of tubing between the seats need replacing and a control horn at one of the real stabilizers has broke.
I have had others ask to buy it so they can make (an airboat or hovercraft) out of it but I would rather not see it butchered up. I'll let it go for $1200 that's probably not even half of what I have into it.
If you're interested please email me at pimbeaultATxplornetDOTcom
Beartrak
Lazair Newbie

Postby xgary » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:03 pm

WEll a set of engines .......... and controls

D cells ? spars ?

bent up ?

What is value ? I guess if I live near you but red lake ?
damn that is 1300 miles from me .

post some pics..
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby Beartrak » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:04 am

I have had quite a few inquiries since yesterday with many requests for pictures. I'll try and take some as soon as I can but it is pouring rain outside right now, I will see if I can figure out how to post them here hopefully later today.

Not too sure what you mean Shortnaked, but it has complete JPX engines, both D-cells have a wrinkles near the tips, the wing spars are fine and both sets of controls and pedals are fine. As for value, I'm not looking to make money off of it, just get back a little of what I have into it. A few weeks ago a guy from work offered me $600 just for the engines and as I paid about $500 for the tedlar, I figured $1200 would be fair for the whole plane.

Thanks for your interest
Beartrak
Lazair Newbie

Postby xgary » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:26 am

good point on value

But When you say skin wrinkled at tips from aileron outbouds but the spar ok .

I wold have to see the pics.

I have fixed many lazairs like this and they usually bend right where you siad spar and all
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby Beartrak » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm

$SOLD PENDING FUNDS$
Beartrak
Lazair Newbie

Postby xgary » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:13 am

Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:14 pm

just in case people were wondering, i just got back from red lake and met paul and took BMW off his hands :)

hey, come on, it had JPX engines, i had to!

Tyler
Edmonton, AB
3500km round trip in 44 hours - solo!
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:12 pm

nice grab Tyler, I figured you would snap that one up .

Good deal 2400 miles for me round trip was way too far even if free.

you are a JPX-a-holic
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:30 pm

Hey, with a name like JPXman, he had to buy it!

Good for you Tyler,
Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale