[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Replacement Parts

Replacement Parts

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 am

Since we hi-jacked George's parts thread I thought it only fair to start it over for him.

George:

If you have been waiting for winter to work on your plane and you need parts, I'll be putting together a couple of part builds over the next few months. I can do any of the following if you need them.

Velocity Stacks (Rotax 185's)($30/set)

Throttle cable assemblies (Rotax 185's)($125/set) (CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)

T-314/T-315 front cockpit tubes (Series I, II & III)($220/set)

A-303 Down Tubes (Series I, II & III)($175)

Heavy Duty T-301/T-302 Landing gear and strut attach tubes (Series III wide gear)($325)

Spar Box parts RSTR/L and RSBR/L and RSR/L (Triangles and center section for I, II & III)($75each piece)($225/per wing)

G-8 (all series)($15)

Decompression Valves for the Rotax 185's ($22ea)

And many other parts...

Anything else, just shoot me an e-mail: gcurtis@aspenpress.com

George
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:19 am

George:

Since there's no interest in parts, I'll take advantage of the recent snowfall and go skiing.

Just don't expect me to interupt my flying this next summer to make parts when you could have had them now. Haahaa!

Happy New Year everyone!
George
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 am

George:

I have orders for (2) sets of 314/315 front nose tubes. Looks like that will be the next run of parts. Anyone else looking at or thinking about these? I just ran a batch a couple months ago...
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:45 am

George:
I have orders for (2) sets of 314/315 front nose tubes. Looks like that will be the next run of parts. Anyone else looking at or thinking about these? I just ran a batch a couple months ago...
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:46 am

George:

In regards to these tubes, I have gone a couple of steps beyond factory in that I have made these A-301 and A-302 tubes out of thicker wall tubing than the factory tubes were made out of, then DBL'd the tubes at the bends by inserting a thick wall tube inside the main tube so that all bends are reinforced. The outer bends out at the tips are actually triple tubed since that part of the tube has the outer sleeve as well. These tubes will take a beating and not bend nearly as easlily as the factoy ones would. They are slightly heavier, BUT well worth the extra pound.

These are the tubes I made to convert my series II narrow gear to the series III wide gear.

This is a pic of the tubes during construction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:48 am

George:

And here they are today after a great year of flying....first full year since completion last year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:49 am

George:

Just a note that if you are considering any parts, now might be a good time to do it. I plan to fly when the snow melts and part building will go to the back burner.

George
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:22 pm

George's replacement axle tube, spot on match.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby Shannon » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Shannon
SHANNON

Postby lazairiii » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 pm

lazairiii
LazairNUT

Next

Return to Lazair parts for sale