[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - AirVenture 08

AirVenture 08

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby ozzie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:35 pm

G'day all,

For the last 30 years i have been saying that i will go to Oshkosh. With a pretty decent exchange rate and cheaper airfares and approval from the 'minister of finance' this will be the year. Chappy has expressed some interest in possibly coming so is anyone else planning the trip or would consider coming as well. It would be great to meet up with fellow Lazair owners. I'd love to tour around and meet you all but i will only have about 2 weeks off from work so Airventure would be a great place to meet up.
regards Ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:16 pm

boy would they hate a bunch of lazairs flying into the event, but once they were on the ground they'd be a hit! Interesting ozzie.... i wonder if we could find a lazairhead close to OSH to let us set up our birds, and then form fly into the airport...

What are the dates of the show this year?

Interest peaked,

Tyler
Edmonton, AB
JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Well I say it has good idea written all over it. Winslow Az. to Oshkosh Wi. Please God - let the price of gas go back down down this summer.

I have always promised myself a trip to Oshkosh. Maybe this is the year. :ph34r:
yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 am

Airventure is set for July 28-Aug 3. you have 4 months 4 weeks and 1 day to decide.
http://www.airventure.org/

Be great to see a bunch of Lazairs flying together.
Hope to see a few of you there
I'll be campng so any tips on the weather and survival in general would be appreciated

Ozzie
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby Siggie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:02 am

Ozzie
Sounds like a great trip planned to Oshkosh, I would love to team up with all you guys if possible. B)

Out of the six times that I have attended, I have always enjoyed my time there immensely. As for the weather, I have never had a time there where it hasn't rained one or two days, if not more. When it rains there, beware it comes down in buckets either in the afternoon or eve. If you are tenting, be sure to find high ground.

Watch for very high humidity, us flatlanders from the northern semi-arid prairie find it hard to deal with but well worth tolerating because the show is a blast and you meet some awesome folks.

If my papers come thru, my wife and I will fly the Sportsman to OSH and would love to team up with you Lazair Addicts.

Keep me posted...and keeping my fingers crossed
Jim :blink:
Siggie
Lazair.com Member

Postby ozzie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:52 am

ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:43 pm

yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Return to Pilots Lounge