[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Lazair videos

Lazair videos

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby huronflyer » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 am

There are more videos of Lazairs popping onto
You Tube.
Our old mate "Bob Barron" 11 minutes really nice.

Look for new ones in Utah at "Moab"

esp PT 6 - great scenery (too short)

drh
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:39 am

I had quite a few exchanges with Bob about his engines and plane. The info was well received and apparently utilized well.

Just think, there may possibly be hundreds of hours of old Lazair footage rotting away on some dusty shelf somewhere. The best of those videos (if they exist) could easily be converted to CD.

The Moab Lazair guy apparently has moved on to Kitfox's after an incident. A sick engine finally gave out or something along those lines. Unfortunate as I was looking forward to more Utah Lazair flying videos.
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby huronflyer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:10 pm

The video on YT of a Mtn ride on floats (presume British Columbia)
is an awesome video!
I must geta round to downloading it...

drh
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:14 pm

I just had a FI who flies Lazair tell me about wing panels ballooning
and it gave me chills...
At that time he did not have a BRS.

SO I am pretty motivated to get off my procrastination butt and
install some.

Just because of bucks I may opt for a throw out chute, if and when I go that route.
A former Lazair pilot recommened a chute used by paraglider instructors; good up to around 450 lbs.

drh
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:57 pm

Get em on fellas. Don't mess with tape loosening up and balooning the panels off the plane.

George
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Bottom too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby huronflyer » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 pm

George,

That is one COTTIN-PICKIN BEAUTIFUL piece of machinery!!

Nice work!

Daver
huronflyer
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks Dave. I put a lot of focus on this build, and it flies as nice at it looks too.
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:13 am

uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:10 pm

lazairiii
LazairNUT

Next

Return to Pilots Lounge