New Faces

General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby lazair » Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:19 pm

WOW i just looked at the stats for January up mega % in page views and hits..

Excellent ! Finally a place to talk Lazair. !!

:) :rolleyes: :D
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby lazflyn » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:32 am

George,

I agree. It is good to see this Lazair come back. This Lazair has given me some of the most memorable flights I have ever had. I have never dreamed the same since.

Just so you know, Mark and I are working on organizing an ultralight fun fly for this summer. Not to put ANY pressure on your loving rebuild. Whether you are finished or not, you should come up and be reunited with an old gal of yours. There are quite a few guys in the valley now that fly ultralights. It will be nice if we can all finally meet. If you're interested we will let you know the details when we get to that point.

MarkDJ.
lazflyn
Popular Lazair Member

Postby JonnyJohnston » Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:01 pm

Hello all. Been a fan of the Lazair for years. I have about everything I can find on the internet. I want to produce/reproduce a set of drawings. Might anyone have anything that is dimensioned? I am not wanting to make any money. I only want to produce a complete set of plans. I use AutoCAD 2005, CADKEY Workshop 21.5 and 3D Studio MAX 5. Let me know what everyone thinks.

my email is jonnypjohnston@hotmail.com

:D
Know your power
Trust your friends
Crush your enemies
JonnyJohnston
Lazair Newbie

Postby Ray » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:02 pm

Wow, lots of Utah folks flying Lazairs.

I went to Arizona in June 04 and bought a 90% complete Lazair, but I was talking to another guy who was selling another pair of Lazairs from someones estate(owner died), to a guy from Utah as well.

Looks like there will be another 2 Lazairs in Utah flying soon.

I took mine to Lake Elsinore, California.

Seems like we practically have enough Lazairs for a drive & fly-in on the west coast.

It would be cool to get a giant formation flight going....we would look like a gaggle of Pelicans.... :lol:
Ray

Previous

Return to Lazair - General