[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Lazair 2EL For Sale

Lazair 2EL For Sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby uscgairdale » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby yankeflyer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:27 pm

yankeflyer
LazairNUT

Postby JPXman » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:52 pm

JPXman
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:43 pm

lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:09 pm

George,

I apologize for not answering this before.

There is very little RF noise on my plane. I am not exactly sure why since I did not make any efforts to shield my plug wires, ect. Rememberr that the KFM 107e is CDI so that may help with RF supression. The guys that have done the 185 CDI conversion may have some insight on that one. I use an ICOM A-14 handheld radio and have it set up through an intercom that is powered by the electrical system. My antenna was removed from my brothers series III and it's connected by some RG8 and mounted on the leading edge of the tail section. If memory serves correct, the RF noise was worse on his Lazair so I don't believe that his antenna is anything special.

Dave
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:12 pm

BTW, This two-place is still up for sale. If anyone is interested you can contact me at uscgairdale@yahoo.com

Dave
B034
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Thanks for the info. I tend to think that the RF noise is coming from the non-cdi 185's I'm running. It's certainly usable, but I'd like to reduce it if I can.

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby sustainflight » Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm

sustainflight
Popular Lazair Member

Postby uscgairdale » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 am

uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Postby uscgairdale » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 am

uscgairdale
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale