Past posts by members

Tell all about your Lazair
Post pics --
After a while we wil streamline the forums and see what is most popular.
Want you own forum ? Let us know.

Postby russell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 am

I've been trying to retrieve past post of members by clicking on a members name and this feature seems not to function any longer. Is it just me?
russell
LazairNUT

Postby gdewsbury » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:01 am

I've had the same experience trying to email a couple of members. Page comes up blank when I click for email.

Shannon. Would you get in touch?
dewsy@golden.net
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am

Guys, I think that I have this issue corrected now. I sent out a mass mailer last night to let you all know. This forum does not have allot of posting going on but there is a huge volume of reading going on. Our stats are climbing monthly and annually on Lazair.com .

Keep up the good work all, Admin :)
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby gdewsbury » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Thanks for getting things working again.

Glen
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby russell » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:53 am

Yes, thanks for getting this feature up again.
russell
LazairNUT

Postby flyalaz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Hello Fellow Lazairheads,

It has been a very long time since I have had any time to do more than do a little lurking and reading of posts, and I am sure I have missed a lot of good stuff. I haven't even flown my plane since September of 2007, and I think I visited the hangar twice in all that time. My younger son was diagnosed with Leukemia that September, and was given three days to live. All of my time has been devoted to that fight. I am happy to say that after three sessions of chemo and a bone marrow graft, he is now in remission, and things are looking up.

It would have been a hard, lonely road to travel without the help and support of family and friends. This was amazing and something to be truly thankful for. So many people have expressed their care and offered their prayers, that it is really impossible to thank them all, so I say here, God bless you all and keep you in the palm of His hand.

May the best of last year, be the worst of the year to come.
Blue skies, and Happy new year!
Karl
flyalaz
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Karl,

Great ti hear from you again...and that your sone is in remission. I hope all goes well for your family this year as well.

George
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Return to Pilots Lounge