Tedlar Tape

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby lazairiii » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

For anyone wishing to cover their plane and want the finest finish tape available, I am just finishing up a tape run for the 2.5" x 275ft Tedlar finish tape. I had a number of folks pre-pay for these and it turns out I only have 3-4 rolls left. Each roll in enough to finish tape one complete Lazair. The price per roll is $275 plus $10 shipping to US addresses and $15 for Canadian addresses.

E-mail George: george@aspenpress.com
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby Shannon » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Absolute super deal George. I think you and Tyler are "THE MEN" for putting this together. This 2.5" wide tape is made from certified-verified original type Ultraflight (Lazair) factory grade raw Tedlar film (TUT20BG3) using the absolute finest 3M acrylic adhesive available on the market today. Anyone wishing for a super-long lasting (20+ year) covering job using their original grade TUT20BG3 Tedlar can't go wrong with this tape. This the ONLY original semi-clear Lazair "factory spec" 2mil Tedlar tape available on the market anywhere on the planet right now. The only alternative is to use shitty-ass white 1.5 mil Tedlar tape that is made from an unknown spec thin-ass 1mil Tedlar (.5mil adhesive). The only other semi-clear 2" wide "Tedlar" tape (of unknown spec or origin) is being sold right now for $1.15/ft US. This is a super deal at only $1.00/ft US. One 2.5" wide 275' roll is more than enough for one complete Lazair recovering job.

http://www.coastalkites.com/p-550-tedla ... -tape.aspx

http://www.venturetape.com/product.php? ... =42&page=1
Shannon
SHANNON

Postby lazairiii » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Only a couple of rolls left if you want them. These rolls only come around every few years...and with the cost of Tedlar skyrocketing, I may not be able to do another run. I'm stockpiling what I want now! You may want to as well.

george@aspenpress.com
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Anyone interested in tape should speak up. I still have a few rolls and I don't plan on doing any more for a few years. This is the 2.5" wide Tedlar finish tape.

george@aspenpress.com
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Postby lazairiii » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey, if no one wants the last couple of rolls of finish tape, I'll keep it and never have to do another batch again...or you can speak up now.

george@aspenpress.com
lazairiii
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair parts for sale