General Messages Post you pics as well

Postby gdewsbury » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:24 am

This posted removed as requested .

web@lazair.com Jan 07,2003 :P
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby lazair » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:39 am

Hi Glen and Welcome,

I have had a few emails about the yahoo group and as you know others have been setup. This site will hopefully be helpful to many Lazair pilots and owners. As far as I can see alot of finger pointing has gone on elsewhere. I am not sure why. Lets all work togehter to make this a decent site that will be helpful to many Lazair Flyers both new and old.

Remember alot of us have been around both building and flying Lazairs as well as General Avaition Aircraft into 3 decades now. A few selfish, arrogant individuals will not change this forum at all.

Ideas are welcome as are all.

Admin

Lazair.com
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Born2Fly » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:49 pm

Hi Glen, Lets keep this board alive.
Born2Fly
Lazair.com Member

Postby brian d. » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:42 pm

Hi Glen,

I'm glad that I came across your post here. I wanted to ask you the name of the small engine repair shop that you got the carb parts from. I remember you mentioned, at the convention, that you replaced the little jets with the ball in them when you were having carb troubles. You said where you got them, but I have forgotten. I pushed mine out the other day and would like to replace them too. I don't know what's going on on the yahoo site either. A simple exchange of information would be nice. Personal gripes don't need to get mentioned. However, how do you stop people from giving bad advice if they believe it's correct?

Brian D.
brian d.

Postby gdewsbury » Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:34 pm

Brian

I have a couple of extras that I got to meet a minimum order from Wildfire when I needed some small item only availible from them. Thought they might come in handy. If you like I can pass them to you for what they cost me.

Glen
dewsy@golden.net
gdewsbury
LazairNUT

Postby xgary » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:11 pm

Hi Glen, Yes you are right - you are not shortnaked. I am.
I just a old Lazair fan/flyer/builder. 20 years plus.
bla bla bla.
But I am also glad we found a group over here and a new yahoo forum away from the cockaMANYideas I was reading for a while. But now it seems ot have cleared up.

Sorry to all that felt offended or thought i was just a jerk , but really i am a decent guy that can help out surely. I see on another forum someone asking for ribs- We I have templates for all ribs and maybe more.

But from what i have found it seems to be a take take take situation and little giving except from a few. Has anyone heard from Shannon W ? He was pretty good with Lazairs. ut then again so was Dale.(and still is )

Well once I figure out this site maybe this could turn into a productive forum/site.

Hey Lazair.com Management - Are you there? I want a email address please like kramer@lazair.com If Available.

2 reasons , 1./ I like Dale Kramer asn his invention . :P :P :P
2./ I like Kramer on Seinfield :lol: :lol: :lol:

shortnaked <== NOT GLEN or LES or NAGY or Perkins(aka TAILMODKING) LOL
:blink: :blink: :blink:
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Postby Born2Fly » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:43 am

Where has all the Lazair talk gone to ?
Born2Fly
Lazair.com Member

Postby lazair » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:59 pm

Hi Born2fly, Yes it may seem quiet but the page views here is amazing.
Alot seem to be shy to post of confused to the format of this forum as am I.

Lets hope that we can get some new faces posting here or at the Lazair on yahoo Forum. I see the Lazairflyers seem to be picking up again too.

Also I have a few members here now using their own name @lazair.com and it anyone else needs one let us know.

web@lazair.com

PS if anyone has suggestions, We are all ears.
lazair
LazairNUT

Postby Born2Fly » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:38 pm

Hi Lazair, I might take you up on that email address. How do I get one ?

Born2Fly
Born2Fly
Lazair.com Member

Postby xgary » Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:26 pm

:P :D B)

Where are flyers all gone ? Saw Fly away home other night on dish. Hats off to Lishman again that a great flik.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz cyass shorty
Shorty .............
xgary
LazairNUT

Return to Lazair - General