[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Lazair.com • View topic - Tedlar and Tapes for Sale

Tedlar and Tapes for Sale

Lazair Parts for sale

Postby rcflyer » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:30 pm

ATTENTION Laziar Recoverers !!!
The Covering is going fast, lots of Lazair flyers from all over are buying it up. John has shipped to Australia, England, US and Canada. Great to know Lazairs are being restored and recovered. John has recovered 3 and helped with mine.

John is selling 100' roll kits of Tedlar ® .002 mil PVF for $350 cnd and Tape kits for $240 cnd

He has around 800' left.

Let him know if your interested and he can send you the shipping info.

Oct 19 2004, 07:11 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ray,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the flick. Very good movies in my opinion as well.

Special thank you to anyone that can send in more Lazair movies for everyone to Enjoy.

Tedlar - interesting --Let us know how you make out with it . Last I read was the Tapes that John was supplying were not the proper ones. But This is only here say. Perhaps Mr Nagy will come here and post the facts on adhesion of those tapes he is selling so this matter could be cleared up.

Lazair

rcflyer
Lazair.com Member

Postby ozzie » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:07 pm

do you know who in australia he has shipped tedlar to?
also need to know the weight of a rotax engine with props fitted thanks,,,ozzie
BLUE SKIES AND FULL TANKS
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby ozzie » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:30 pm

thanks for that weight figure i need to compare this some alternate engines i am looking at to replace the pioneers i have now thanks.
ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby lazair3ca » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:04 pm

That sounds similar to the weight of Dave's engines. I seem to remember 33 lbs with nacell, muffler, prop and spinner.
Bill
C-IHMS
lazair3ca
Popular Lazair Member

Postby elite » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:05 am

hi this is a test and yes i have 3-- hrs on my plain. :D
elite

Postby lazair3ca » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:06 am

Ozzie,

I have spent the last couple of days fighting with a couple of Rotaxes. One is running and the other one has quit. The engines have been "stored" for 3 years while Mike's dad has been trying to sell the Lazair. When this happens I start searching for alternate engines. I found the gaam.com.au site downunder. They list a few alternatives but they seem to be heavy compared to the 2 strokes. One that looked promising except for the weight is the Honda GD411/QXE. I can not find it on the Honda website. If it was stripped of its tank and pump it would probably still be heavy but it would sip fuel and give longer flights.
I also notice that most of the Honda 4 cycle engines only list a hp setting for 2000 to 3600 RPM. That is not a large difference in operating RPM. But they should swing a larger prob and be quieter.
Bill
C-IHMS
lazair3ca
Popular Lazair Member

Postby ozzie » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:35 pm

ozzie
LazairNUT

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:53 pm

Postby ozzie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:16 am

ozzie